Monday, June 12, 2006



The Science of Prayer

Listen to audio

The GREAT EXPERIMENT begins this week with Mindy Audlin's lesson, "The Science of Prayer." Listen in, be a part, and brace yourself for a miracle!

This spring, the New York Times featured an article based on a study at Harvard University that showed negative effects of prayer on coronary bypass patients. What happened? What can we learn? How do we use the power of prayer to lift each other in consciousness?

Explore these questions and more with this week's talk: "The Science of Prayer."

Scripture References:
Matthew 18:19,20
John 11: 38-44

Download text version (.pdf)

Donate

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well Mindy and your sweet congrigation...about that prayer for 40 days...I cant remember exactly what day I found your website...it may have been on the 41st day but I have been looking for something to enhance my spiritual journey, I visited the grounds on Wednesday and after listening to this prayer and scinetific study I will visit your church...hopefully Sunday :) Peace,
Annette